- Livingstone Studio, 37900 Michigan Ave, 231-448-2975 – Art and fine crafts from local and American artists
- Beaver Island Studio & Gallery(Donegal Bay Rd.), 231-448-2115 (-2871) – Art in many mediums, classes.
- Emerald Isles Gallery, 26189 Back Hwy, 231-448-2844
- Art in the Harbor
- Beaver Island Historical Society
- Print Shop, 26275 Main St., 231-448-2254, the general museum for the Beaver Island Historical Society.
- Marine Museum, 38105 Michigan Ave., 231-448-2479, an authentic net shed built in 1906 houses a growing collection of memorabilia from the days when St. James Harbor was teeming with commercial activity.
- Heritage Park
- Protar Home, built of hand-hewn logs, this cabin stands in a rural settling and looks as it did when the highly-regarded Doctor Protar lived here from 1893 until his death in 1925
More Attractions and Locations
- Beaver Island Community Center: 26215 Main St., 231-448-2022 Live performances, cinema, art, WVBI island radio station
- Beaver Island Head Lighthouse
- Beaver Island District Library, 26400 Donegal Bay Rd., 231-448-2701
- Beaver Island Music Festival , bring talented musicians and artists to the island to make “Music in the Woods”, July 14-16, 2016