Equipment Loan Policies:
Acoustical Panels and Orchestra Risers
The Beaver Island Cultural Arts Association Board of Directors allows Acoustical Panels and Orchestral Riser equipment to be borrowed by Beaver Island organizations.
Loan period: The standard equipment loan periods are for 4 days, unless otherwise noted.
Cost: Equipment lending is limited to Beaver Island organizations. Borrowers are responsible for making their own reservations. There is NO CHARGE for borrowing the equipment.
Proof of Insurance/Fees: Care and safety of borrowed equipment is the borrower’s responsibility. Proof of insurance is required for all equipment borrowed. Insurance is highly recommended for all borrowers. Borrowers are liable for repair/replacement fees, if equipment is damaged, lost, or stolen during a loan period. Borrowers are also responsible for the timely return of borrowed equipment; standard late fees of $35 per day may apply to all borrowed equipment, for any equipment returned after the agreed upon due date.
Equipment Lending Hours/Fees: Equipment is available on a first-come first-serve basis and reservations for use must be made at least 72 hours in advance and during normal office hours; Equipment must be returned by 4pm on the day it is due. Late fees may apply if equipment is returned after the agreed upon due date.
- Moving Equipment to/from Storage: Those organizations seeking to use the Orchestral Risers and/or Acoustical Panels are responsible for arranging for transport to and from storage, as well as for any additional expenses associated with moving the equipment;
- Cleaning Fees: A cleaning fee may be charged for equipment that is returned wet or dirty (for example if risers are used outside) and/or repair/replacement fees may be applicable for equipment lost, stolen, or severely damaged.
- Acknowledgment: The Beaver Island Cultural Arts Association Board of Directors must be credited for the equipment it provides in printed and online announcements. When written credit is not applicable, such as there being no printed program, verbal credit shall be given prior to performances or events.
- Contact: Frank D’Andraia – Email Info@BaroqueOnBeaver.org or phone 888-511-518
Information Collection, Use, & Sharing Policies:
Privacy Polices: Information Collection, Use, and Sharing: BICAA is the sole owner of the information collected on the Baroque on Beaver and Beaver Island Cultural Arts Association websites and the BICAA only has access to collect information that you voluntarily give us, such as: name, address, phone and billing information via email or other direct contact from you.
BICAA does not sell, trade, rent or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information without your consent. BICAA will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. BICAA will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to accept a donation or purchase tickets.
BICAA may release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
Google Analytics: BICAA does use Google Analytics. Google Analytics is a web analytics tool that helps website owners understand how visitors engage with their website so that they can improve it. Google Analytics collects information anonymously. It reports website trends without identifying individual visitors. You can opt out of Google Analytics without affecting how you visit our site – for more information on opting out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites you use, visit this Google page: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout. Additionally, BICAA does collect data from it’s two Facebook accounts.
Facebook, Twitter and YouTube page (“Social Media Pages”): BICAA maintains social media pages which are used for promotional purposes, to connect and interact with the public and inform the public of Festival events and activities. You are invited to follow or befriend us to stay up to date with information related to BICAA program and services that may be of interest to you.
The BICAA reserves the right to delete any Post that:
breaches any laws;
is unlawful, offensive, obscene, indecent, defamatory, libellous, fraudulent, threatening, abusive, discriminatory, hateful or could incite violence;
contains, refers to or encourages:
- offensive language;
- sexual activity or sexuality;
- violence towards anything or any person;
- damage to property;
- criminal activity;
- offensive behaviour; or
- any activity that is morally questionable;
- contains derogatory remarks about any person or organisation;
- contains any information that is untrue or incorrect or imply that to be the case;
- breaches the intellectual property rights of any person or organisation; and
- purports to reflect our views or be binding on, or posted by, the Festival.
Postings on any of the Festival’s Social Media Pages do not reflect the views, opinions or position of the BICAA, its’ Board of Directors or contractual personnel.